MICo EWC s.r.o. is a dynamically evolving engineering and supply company composed of leading experts in the fields of power engineering, chemistry, waste management, gas and industrial infrastructure. Our company is part of the MICo Group, which has been successfully operating on the Czech and international markets for more than 25 years.
Professionals working in our company with over 25 years of experience in the field determine the direction of technological development and the level of innovation of industry in the Central Europe. In the past, these experts were working on successful implementation of major projects where the investment costs exceeded billions of CZK. The vast majority of our employees are technically focused, and we are currently able to provide individual project’s team with up to 50 skilled workers.
At present, the MICo Group with more than 450 employees has reached the level of being able to provide engineering, design, production, construction and commissioning of complete power and petrochemical units, and has been at the forefront of leading European manufacturers and suppliers of such equipment.
The main areas of activity of the company include:
- Comprehensive solution and commissioning of turnkey projects
- Supplies of individual technological units
- Designing and engineering activities
- Process design
- Expert and Consultancy Services
The activities of the company are focused mainly on following industries:
- Energy and gas industry (heating plants, power plants, co-generation units, steam turbines, steam boilers, cooling systems, etc.)
- Chemistry and oil processing (refinery, petrochemical and chemical industry)
- Waste management (waste sorting, energy recovery of waste, waste management concepts)
Our company is able to process documentation in the following software:
- Autodesk plant 3D (technology – piping system)
- AutoCAD (2D technology – piping systems)
- DraftSight – Professional Grade 2D CAD (2D technology – piping systems)
- PDMS (3D technology – piping systems)
- Autodesk Revit MEP (TZB, elektro)
- Autodesk NavisWorks (coordination and control of collisions)